23-27 June 2019 | Politecnico di Milano, Campus Bovisa - Via Lambruschini 4, Milano
PowerTech is the IEEE PES anchor conference in Europe and has been attended by hundreds of delegates from around the world. It will be an international forum with a programme for individuals working in industry and academia, to network, exchange ideas, and discuss the results of their research and development work. The conference will be the largest gathering of international researchers and practitioners working in the general area of electrical power engineering outside the USA in 2019. The 13th IEEE PowerTech 2019 is co-sponsored by IEEE Power & Energy Society (PES) and Politecnico di Milano, in cooperation with Fondazione Politecnico di Milano. CALL FOR PAPERS
The conference main topics include, but are not limited to:
- System Operation and Control
- DATA Science and ICT in Power Technologies
- Innovative Grids in Energy Hybrid Systems Integration
- Power Industry leading innovation
Authors are kindly invited to submit their papers, posters or demo proposals as per the schedule below.
- 30 November 2018 – Full Paper Submission (deadline extended)
- 31 January 2019 – Authors notified of acceptance
- 31 March 2019 – Final paper submission
- 23-27 June 2019 – IEEE PES PowerTech Conference
Further information at www.ieee-powertech.org.