CLIC – Creating cultural business in Lombardy
New business ideas in culture and the creative arts
- December 2020
Study, travel, create with one #clic
Culture & Human Capital
- SELECT 30 talented yet unemployed people, resident or domiciled in the region of Lombardy, who have a secondary school diploma or above and the right motivation to join a programme of professional and personal growth (“entrants” or “selected participants”)
- ACTIVATE, for their benefit, a 7-month full-immersion training and mentoring programme, including a period abroad (Europe) spent in a company, incubator or development agency in Belgium, Estonia, France, Germany, Lithuania, Portugal, Slovenia or Spain, already operating in the sectors of design, multimedia and ICT, fashion and communication
- SUPPORT the entrants during and after their placement with mentoring sessions to verify the technical and economic feasibility of their projects and to help create prototypes and test services
- ORGANISE a final event to present the projects and give visibility in Italy and abroad to the talents involved in the programme.
The role of the Foundation
Fondazione Politecnico di Milano is partner in the initiative
HOW TO TAKE PART IN CLIC
Applications must be sent exclusively by email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Send the following documents in pdf format with your application:
- curriculum vitae in Europass format
- portfolio of past projects (if you have one) that relate to the academic and/or work environment (attachment of max 10 MB).
For team applications, indicate the name of the team and of the team members (every team member must meet all the application requirements). Due to the postponement of the deadline for sending applications to CLIC, we wish to inform all potential participants that they can send their applications up until the start of the training programme.
CALL FOR CLIC PROJECTS AND INFORMATION
- Download the call for CLIC projects (pdf format 315 KB)
- Download Attachment 1 to the call (pdf format 335 KB)
- Download Attachment 2 to the call (pdf format 403 KB)
- List of accepted applicants (.pdf format 87 KB)
- Agreement of joint controllership for data protection (.pdf format 183 KB)
CLIC is funded by Regione Lombardia and FSE through a public call to submit training and mentoring programmes and establish cultural and creative art businesses in public spaces (Decree law DDS n. 962 of 28/01/2019). CLIC is implemented by Fondazione Politecnico di Milano – Department of Design with CILAB, AFOL Metropolitana, the Agency for Training, Orientation and Work and PoliHub, the Innovation District and Startup Accelerator of Politecnico di Milano.