CLIC – Creating Cultural Businesses in Lombardy
New business ideas in culture and the creative arts
- June 2021
Study, travel, create with one #clic
Culture & Human Capital
Are you unemployed or a student living in Lombardy, with a business idea in the field of culture and creative arts? Are you 18 years of age and have a secondary school diploma? Would you like to take a training course to help kick-start your business idea? And what about a placement abroad to develop your product or service? If your answer is YES, and you are keen to follow through with a creative idea in the sectors of design, applied arts, audio-visual media, cultural heritage, cinematography, museums and processes of innovation, send your application to CLIC, Creating Cultural Businesses in Lombardy and you may find yourself taking a training programme to launch your own business. You can apply on your own or as a team. The training programme is completely free and the placement abroad is covered by a scholarship.
CLIC proposes to:
- SELECT 30 talented yet unemployed people, resident or domiciled in the region of Lombardy, who have a secondary school diploma or above and the right motivation to join a programme of professional and personal growth (“entrants” or “selected participants”)
- ACTIVATE, for their benefit, a 7-month full-immersion training and mentoring programme, including a period abroad (Europe) spent in a company, incubator or development agency in Belgium, Estonia, France, Germany, Lithuania, Portugal, Slovenia or Spain, already operating in the sectors of design, multimedia and ICT, fashion and communication
- SUPPORT the entrants during and after their placement with mentoring sessions to verify the technical and economic feasibility of their projects and to help create prototypes and test services
- ORGANISE a final event to present the projects and give visibility in Italy and abroad to the talents involved in the programme.
WHY TAKE PART IN CLIC As a selected participant, you have the opportunity to:
- Attend training programme run on concrete, practical lines, putting you in contact with teachers and professionals in the sector
- Widen your network by entering into contact with European organisations and companies that can help in the development of your business ideas
- Access mentoring from experts at PoliHub®, the Innovation District & Startup Accelerator of Politecnico di Milano
- Present your project at a final event with invited professionals, stakeholders, companies and business angels.
The role of the Foundation
Fondazione Politecnico di Milano is partner in the initiative
HOW TO TAKE PART IN CLIC
Applications must be sent exclusively by email to the following address: email@example.com.
Send the following documents in pdf format with your application:
- curriculum vitae in Europass format
- portfolio of past projects (if you have one) that relate to the academic and/or work environment (attachment of max 10 MB).
For team applications, indicate the name of the team and of the team members(every team member must meet all the application requirements). Due to the postponement of the deadline for sending applications to CLIC, we wish to inform all potential participants that they can send their applications up until the start of the training programme.
CALL FOR CLIC PROJECTS AND INFORMATION
- Download the call for CLIC projects (pdf format 315 KB)
- Download Attachment 1 to the call (pdf format 335 KB)
- Download Attachment 2 to the call (pdf format 403 KB)
- List of accepted applicants (.pdf format 87 KB)
- Agreement of joint controllership for data protection (.pdf format 183 KB)
For further information and/or assistance in your application send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
CLIC is funded by Regione Lombardia and FSE through a public call to submit training and mentoring programmes for establishing cultural and creative art businesses in public spaces (Decree law DDS n. 962 of 28/01/2019) CLIC is implemented by Fondazione Politecnico di Milano – Department of Design with CILAB, AFOL Metropolitana, the Agency for Training, Orientation and Work and PoliHub, the Innovation District and Startup Accelerator of Politecnico di Milano.